Thursday, September 12, 2013

Storage Solutions

I want my house to look cute, to be well organized and to look really really good regardless of what room you are in.  I am in the process of weeding out our cheap storage and adding in nicer higher quality storage.

Here are the things that I would like to add to our home.

In my kids' rooms!!
Initials Inc

I'd like 2 of these "Bins" for each of my girls' rooms or 4 total at $30 each = $120


I'd like 2 of these "Bins" for each of my boys' rooms or 4 total at $30 each = $120

I'd like 2 of these "Binettes" for each of my girls' rooms or 4 total at $20 each = $80

I'd like 2 of these "Binettes" for each of my boys' rooms or 4 total at $20 each = $80

I'd like 1 of these "Roundabouts" for each of my kids' rooms or 4 total at $35 each = $140


Thirty One

I'd like 2 of these "Mini Utility Bins" at $29 each = $58
Teal Mod Dot
I'd like 2 of these "mini utility bins" at $29 each = $58
Pink Cross Pop
I'd like 4 of these "mini utility bins" at $29 each = $116

Black Cross Pop
That would take care of organizing all of their toys in their rooms and making them look cute and personalized too!!

For My Dining Room I want to get these!!
I want two of each color for a total of $400 (some would hold toys, some would be used for shoes...all could be used for additional seating and they'd look so cute!!  (they come in pink, turquoise, and gray too!)
Chevron Storage Ottoman These are from Target!

I want this storage bench for my entryway for $70 from Meijer
Carson Upholstered End of Bed Storage Bench Ottoman - Grey White Chevron  This would be used for additional toy storage in the living/entryway area.

I want three of these for in our living room...again storage and seating all in one for a total of $300...from Wal Mart.

I have a window that I would put one under with blankets in it.  Then the other two would be in our play area, one along the wall and one along the back of the couch.  Again to store toys and children's goodies in them.  I love that my kids could use all of them as seating as well because this makes things so much easier.

Emily Rectangular Storage Ottoman, Gray...

Since there would be so much chevron already I would probably get 1 chevron and 2 of the trellis pattern.


Chevron Storage Ottoman
Chevron Storage Ottoman
Chevron Storage Ottoman
Chevron Storage Ottoman

No comments:

Post a Comment