Thursday, January 16, 2014

A Bit About Yesterday

Well, I know that I said daily and that is what I meant.  Yesterday was a blah day and I was exhausted from lack of sleep the few days before.  I was so tired that even with going to bed early it was still difficult for me to wake up this morning and put on my mom hat and try to get started with some writing before the kiddos are awake.

I am supposed to be going on a date night with the hubby on Friday but to tell you the truth I just want to relax at home with a movie and cuddle on my couch.  Is this the sign that I am getting old? 

I have a friend who is playing at a local place and we are going to see him.  I can say that it is nice that he is playing at 7 because we can get home at a decent hour and with no kids since they are staying at grandma and grandpa's I am going to be able to sleep in and get caught up on some much needed sleep.

I'm keeping at it with working out and I have been sore.  Not too sore to push through it and get some exercise done.  I figure even 10 minutes of working out is better than nothing.  I am going with a friend (on a guest pass b/c the memberships are ridiculous) to the Y today to work out and hoping that Adeline doesn't freak out too bad and that she plays with Delaynee (my friend's daughter/her friend).  I don't like leaving her during our special time and would much rather be doing something with her but sometimes mommy needs someone to visit with and talk to.  I just wish that I could get over the mom guilt.

Anyways I am working on trying to get published on a new site.  I am also working on a very informative blog post to help you learn how to be able to work from home and make money writing.  I have so many friends ask me how I do what I do that I thought that this would be a much used resource for me and more informative than what I have been sending them.

No comments:

Post a Comment