Thursday, January 9, 2014

Can I REALLY do this?

100 looks like such a big number!  I know that I have seriously let myself go since Adeline has been born and now over 2 years later and I have 105 lbs that I still need to lose.  I did manage to lose 6 lbs over the holidays and after injuring myself on Christmas I did lay around and do pretty much nothing for 2 weeks so I know this # would have been higher had I not had such bad luck.

I feel like I can do this and I'm trying 3 healthy meals and 3 snacks a day!

Today it has been
--blended low fat cottage cheese, frozen raspberries & light juice for breakfast
--a carnation instant breakfast for my morning snack
--2 baked chicken strips, raw veggies, low fat ranch & grapes for lunch w/ 2 candy canes 
--a fiber one bar for a snack

So I have stayed on track....

I'm planning on spaghetti & edamame for dinner (I don't eat meat sauce!) and a protein fiber one bar for snack while I'm up late working! 

I am starting my exercise routine today as well and actually am writing out an exercise plan on its own calendar so that I hopefully stick to it.  I'd love tips everyone has for me while I start this insane journey!  

No comments:

Post a Comment