Friday, January 10, 2014

Reflections on a Really Early Tuesday Morning

There is so much going on that I sometimes feel like weight loss/getting in shape is impossible.  I follow some great FB pages for amazing women who have won this battle and I decided that I am changing things up a bit.  I am going to add photos each day of me, the food I eat, and more....I am doing a tummy challenge for 30 days and a push up challenge.  I'm also going to sit down today and do a workout schedule with videos on YouTube...there are some great Jillian Michaels ones for free....I'm up way to early.  My four year old is refusing to sleep so I'm going to watch an episode of pretty little liars, get a jump start on my Friday, and do a quick workout! 

I'm part of a team starting a new MOPS group today so this should be great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment