Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Lots Going On!

Short post tonight and probably for the next few days...I am really busy with my work, writing some ebooks that will be published soon.  I also am working on some challenges and really trying to focus on doing everything well.  With so much going on it is no surprise that I am short on time but I have to keep my goal of writing each day. 

I decided that I would not spend time on FB while my kids were awake and I have had so many special memories with the kids in the past two days that I literally feel sick to my stomach when I think about how many memories that FB has probably robbed from me.  :)

I guess you could say that while I am still an online presence I am downgrading to be less of one on the almighty evil, Facebook! 

No comments:

Post a Comment