Monday, January 13, 2014

Feeling Yucky!

Not sure why I feel so bad today...but I am not feeling so hot. 

I do not feel so hot.  I have not allowed it to ruin my day though.  I am getting ready to settle down and write, did most of the day 2 of the 30 day shred which is huge for me.  I was not feeling so hot so the fact that I did the majority of the work out is huge for me.  In the past I have not been dedicated to working out and today while I had to take a few breaks which I understand is a no no in the 30 day shred but honestly I just feel good that I worked out....what do you think?

As far as eating, well not as good as I'd like to be...a  little bit of junk in the form of baked Cheetos but all in all I have made better choices overall.  I feel sluggish and ill and since I am a woman I will make the general statement that this is likely how I am indulging my once a month issue...however with doing so well not to overindulge in anything that is considered bad I am still very very proud of myself for how far that I've come.  It's the little things in life, right?

Family devotion tonight was great.  I had a great day with my kids.  It started with me making a big breakfast (homemade waffles, scrambled eggs, and bacon--and no I did not eat any of this), taking the bigger two to school, coming home, getting the little two ready, going to the store for supplies to make moon dough, making moon dough, preparing a story snack and moon dough for Althea's class, doing nap time, making lunch, going to Althea's classroom, coming home, delivering some stuff to a friend, picking up Andrew and Althea, coming home, making cupcakes for girl scouts, making dinner, feeding the kids, and leaving to run an errand (WalMart to pick up something Monster High to decorate Althea's cupcakes for school tomorrow) and Girl Scouts....wow!!  Then I came home...gorged on some snack foods (probably b/c I didn't much for dinner since what I wanted was still in the oven...oh well it will make a yummy meal tomorrow though) and did the majority of the Jillian Michaels workout (seriously I was over 2/3 of the way through it).

I remembered to pray when things got tough and instead of freaking out over messes and stuff I really was able to stay way more calm than I normally do.  I have a lot to get done around the house tomorrow and I need to fit in the 30 day shred somewhere but I know that I can get it all done and be who I am meant to be.  I know too that this means that most of the time I am not going to be on Facebook like I used to be but there is nothing wrong with that.  Who needs Facebook?  I am posting my phone number (only viewable by my close family and friends) and am hoping that people start communicating with me in places other than FB!!

I am gearing up to do my devotionals and read although I am being honest in stating that I am most likely just going to settle in with some water and the Beth Moore book that I am reading about Godly people doing ungodly things.  :)  It has been a great read so far and is something that I am enjoying far more than I would have thought that I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment